A shower is many places – somewhere to get yourself clean, think, and win imaginary arguments.
Regardless of what we do, our day starts in the shower. Having the best shower head in the market can be a huge step to a better day for you.
So, let’s go ahead and show you what’s out there so you can make up your mind.
While earlier the shower head was a simple device with lots of holes that could disperse water just enough to make it bearable, now the entire science of showering has changed for the better. Shower heads these days have varying sprays, massages, switch between mounted and handhelds to name a few.
We’ve rounded up a more than a few fixtures in this showerhead review that we think would significantly improve those Monday morning blues at work. Remember that these are the cream of the shower head crop and they offer a lot more than just an average shower experience and at a greatly reduced water consumption footprint.
What is the right shower head for you?
Well, it depends. There is obviously the fact that people have differing tastes, and so what’s a divine shower experience for one person wouldn’t be the same for the other. But there are certain facts that are common among several good shower heads and so we’ve elected to focus on these aspects for a more consistent result.
Bring home the experience
Many of us have wondered if we could bring the upscale hotel shower experience right to your home. You’re in luck because These shower heads can help you do just that. They are also built to last with great materials, so you don’t have to worry about it not being up to standard. Another thing to note is that a lot of showers have plastic or metal builds which used to build up a lot of scale over time. With new silicone tech, this doesn’t happen often and even if it does, you just run your fingers over it and they disappear.
Proprietary shower head technology
There are several proprietary technologies that are engineered into a shower head to make sure that there is an adequate flow of water for an uninterrupted and consistent bathing experience. Some of the shower heads in our lineup can switch from a gentle massage pulse to a full-fledged soak. This is usually done through a lever/switch at the base unit or on the shower head.
Ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing
A shower head must give you the impression of being hardy and long-lasting. This basically means that shower head ergonomics are a thing and they need to be spot on when it comes to choosing the right shower head for your needs. Another important thing is that it needs to look good doing what it does. A showerhead should be an aesthetic addition to your bathroom and not something that should stick out like a sore, overhead thumb.
The Best Shower Head Reviews 2018
We come to the much-awaited shower head review portion of the article. We’ve already talked about how good shower heads make quite a difference to not just your showering experience, but the rest of your day as well. This is a roundup of pretty much all the best shower heads out there in the market for your perusal.
We’re pretty confident that you’ll find one that you like that conforms to your budget and quality requirements. Let’s move on to the review!
KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP Showerhead – Best Budget Pick Among The Lot
If you are not the person for too many options and are looking for a simple, fixed, shower solution that delivers a great experience, then the Kohler Katalyst Showerhead is right up your alley. Its simple looks belie the tech that is present in the shower head. Several showerhead reviews have rated it very highly in their list as well.
This Kohler shower head has science behind it to give you a complete and satisfying showering experience with a new nozzle pattern which puts out bigger water drops.
- It has a unique air induction system, Katalyst, which maximizes the “fullness” of the water drop and makes you feel they are larger than they actually are. This showerhead infuses a good amount of air (2 liters) into the water flow to give you a more voluminous spray.
- The flow rate of this shower head is 2.5 gallons, which is a tad higher than the best but still quite economical. It has about 66 nozzles which ensure good coverage when rinsing your hair or cleaning your body.
- Bulletproof build quality – it comes with Kohler’s lifetime-warranty which says a lot about the faith a manufacturer has in their products.
- Cleaning the Katalyst shower head is pretty easy and you can just make do with a wipe with your shower cleaner.
- Good flow of water – bigger drops
- Durable build – lifetime warranty
- Even coverage useful for washing and rinsing
- Air induction makes a huge difference
- Comes in various finishes
- It is slightly louder because of the Katalyst air induction
- It comes with a flow restrictor fitted
- Fixed and not handheld, so not suitable for older people or children
- Doesn’t have a massage function
The Kohler Katalyst is a fantastic purchase and will definitely come out on top when you draw a list of top shower heads around that you can buy. It is only slightly expensive but most people who’ve bought it consider the money well-spent. It looks great, and you’ll think it’s priced a bit more than it actually is. Because of its good spread of nozzles, it has generous coverage and the air induction system contributes to a more relaxing shower.
Culligan WSH-C125 – Best Wall Mounted Shower Head With Filters
If you’re on the lookout for a budget option, Culligan’s filtered shower head can be your right choice for a good shower head which even includes a massage function. If you are looking for an option to improve your shower without having to break your piggy bank this Culligan shower head is the one you need.
It’s amazing how Culligan have been able to work so many features into a compact package that is also pocket-friendly. This shower head is also pretty easy to install, and you can get it done in a jiffy.
- This showerhead offers different spray settings that you can use to liven up those Monday morning showers. There is a total of 5 different spray settings available from maximum coverage to pulsed jet for a relaxing massage.
- It comes with a water filter built-in, this will remove a lot of impurities from the water. It lasts for about 6 months and can be easily replaced without requiring any tools. This filter can prevent an appreciable amount of chlorine and bacteria from passing through and is definitely useful if you’ve kids using it.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty. This might seem less when you compare it to a Kohler for example, but you have to remember that this is half the price of the other shower head. We thought it was a well-built shower head and it will last you a long time.
- Great VFM product
- Has built-in filter – 10, 000 gallons capacity
- Silicone nozzles prevent scaling
- 5 different spray settings
- Tool-less installation
- 5-year warranty
- Clogging problems if your water is too hard
The Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted Filtered Shower Head with Massage is a great buy considering the price at which it retails for. Considering that it offers so many features at this price, we definitely recommend this as a quick and painless upgrade to your existing showering solution. Additionally, it has a filter which offers reasonable protection against impurities. The only problem is that this filter can’t be used if your water is too hard because then the particles might clog it and prevent it from working.
American Standard 1660.717.002 – Best Water Saving Shower Head
If you’re looking for a good shower head with multiple spray settings and economical water use, then American Standard’s Flowise Shower head should be a good product for your needs. A thing to note with this brand is that their quality is flawless. The finishes on the shower head do not tarnish that easily so it looks good for longer.
American Standard makes shower heads that perform as well as they look. Granted, it might be a bit on the expensive side, but you get bulletproof reliability and a shower head that actually saves you water for every shower you take.
- American Standard uses FloWise Turbine technology that grants the shower head consistent flow regardless of the amount of water flowing through. The full spray is rated at 2 GPM and the third setting is a combination spray. This boasts over 40% water savings when compared to shower heads that normally use 2.5 GPM.
- The shower head has 3 spray settings that you can use. The turbine set only uses 1.5 GPM which helps conserve water. The water savings do not come at any cost to performance – you still get a good flow of water.
- It has a 5.5-inch shower head width which means good coverage in all situations, low or high spray setting. The shower head is mounted on a swivel ball assembly which means you can rotate it around to get the perfect angle regardless of how it is mounted.
- Simple operation
- Superb build quality
- Uses comparatively less water for similar performance
- All metal parts – feels solid
- Has lifetime warranty
- Few people complain about flow resetting every time the shower head is turned off
- Hard water might leave stains on metal parts
- There are no instructions enclosed
American Standard has quite a reputation for bath and kitchen products. And this reputation is not unfounded as you will find when you ask people about their brand. It comes highly recommended by professional plumbers because they know how well these products perform. This shower head has a lifetime warranty which means that the manufacturer has a lot of faith in their product. The FloWise Turbine technology makes sure that you use the same amount of water to produce the same amount of flow.
Speakman S-4002-E2 Shower Head – With Turbine Powered Spray System
Another entrant when it comes to top rated shower heads, the Speakman Reaction 2 GPM shower head is pretty popular among shower experts and DIY folks. They are reasonable when it comes to quality and reliability while being attractively priced.
The Speakman Reaction is a great fixed head shower system which doesn’t cost the Earth and can give you a great showering experience without the “pumped full of air” feeling that most hotel showers have.
- This is a fixed head shower, meaning you might not be able to pivot it around too much. But it’s a pretty big shower head and so it offers optimal coverage. It is pretty simple to install and keep clean.
- It has WaterSense, which means that even though it has economical flow at 2 GPM, it still performs as well as shower heads which have a higher flow rate. While a lot of 2 GPM showerheads feel like a compromise between comfort and efficiency, this shower head performs with aplomb giving you a thorough rinse.
- It is built well enough to last you a long time even though it contains plastic parts. It has a round plastic halo around the shower head which is transparent and comes in 3 different colors. Since a good part of it is made of plastic parts, it is almost totally immune to the aftereffects of scaling.
- This shower head has no switchable pattern, but it does provide a good flow of water for showering and rinsing. Speakman Reaction is probably the only shower head that is single pattern while yet coming under the 2 GPM limit.
- Impeccable quality
- Very durable – can last you a lifetime
- Has a variety of finishes
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- One of the most powerful shower heads we’ve ever reviewed
- Price – expensive
Speakman’s Reaction shower head is a no-fuss single pattern shower head that is a bit on the expensive side and easy to maintain. In short, this might be one of the easiest ways to upgrade your shower experience and not worry too much after. Since it uses plastic slots instead of nozzles, cleaning is a lot easier than other showers. They are reliable and perform pretty well for the price you pay.
WATER PIK AST-233E Aquascape CHR Shower Head – Best Low Flow Rain Shower Head
For those who are looking for a shower head that is extremely easy to use and install, the Waterpik AST-233E is a very good option. This shower head comes in a special chrome finish and is also called the EchoRain total body shower. It has a great force and power and also saves water consumption.
- Waterpik is known to continuously update and improve the technology that their products employ. Their shower heads are usually very sleek in design and also very user-friendly. For a great shower experience that is not a waste of water or your money, the EcoRain is a good option in the current market.
- It comes in a chrome finish and has the water flow pattern of rainfall. Which means that the shower head gives full coverage and the power of the spray is also very effective.
- Waterpik also offers a flow rate of 2.0 GPM, as opposed to the 2.5 GPM in its previous models which took up more water and hence, there was more consumption.
- The shower head is oval in shape, different from the usual round shaped heads, and comes in a diameter of 5.75″ x 10″. Hence, the shower head is also pretty decent in size. It has a total of 2 shower spray settings that a user can choose from.
- Sleek chrome finish
- Rain shower setting
- Dynamic oval-shaped head
- Uses 40% lesser water
- Easy to install and use
- Priced on the higher side
- Limited to only 2 settings
- Chrome finish could wear off over time
Waterpik is known as a reliable brand that always keeps eco-friendly and innovative factors in mind while creating new bath products. They also make their products very easy to maneuver and install, which means that you won’t need a middle man either. With this shower head, the brand claims that you can save up to $40 in a year, which is a significant amount of savings. So, for a great shower experience that also saves you your bucks, this might just be a great choice!
Hansgrohe 27474001 AIR Showerhead – Best Rainfall Shower Head
If it’s one thing that Hansgrohe is known for as a brand, it’s innovation and durability. Their shower heads are always pushing the boundaries and offering more and beyond to their users. For someone who absolutely loves rain showers, this is hands down one of the best options available currently.
The Hansgrohe Raindance is among the best rated shower heads in this review. With a big shower head that allows a good cover for the rain flow, and also the option to choose between an aerated rain stream or a simple and basic one, consumers are sure to make the best of their showers without any complaints. The sturdy and chrome plated shower head is one that will last for a long time if used and maintained properly.
- It has a big diameter of 9.375 inches, allowing the rain shower cover to be more than enough for the user to be fully drenched at one go. The disc of the shower head is also chrome plated.
- Hansgrohe has a custom aerated shower pattern which uses the AirPower technology. This means that the water droplets are bubbly in form, due to the water getting combined with air.
- The nozzles of this model are made using silicone, which is both easy to clean and maintain. The spray from this shower is very generous, but the flow rate is restricted to only 2.5 GPM.
- Wide shower head
- Chrome plated disc
- Generous rain shower flow
- Silicone nozzles
- Easy to clean
- 2.5 GPM uses more water
- The water flow is not very smooth on the skin
- Priced higher than others in the segment
Rain Showers are really comforting and can be quite a luxurious experience. So, if you’re a rain shower lover, then this variant is definitely a favorite for you! The large shower disk and generous spray flow is a great plus point, plus the ease of cleaning this unit is also a bonus. The Aerated tech truly gives a very custom and exclusive experience, so a true fan of rain showers doesn’t have to look further!
Moen S6320 Velocity Two-Function Rainshower – Rain Shower Head With Multiple Settings
The brand Moen is always known to keep consumer affordability in mind, whilst still offering products that are modern and up-to-date. The S6320 Velocity is a versatile model that comes with 2 different shower spray settings. It can be used either as a normal stream shower or a rain shower.
For any type of bathroom setting, this shower head is pretty adaptive. It used a brushed-on chrome finish, combined with simple and neutral shades as well. The force of the shower is also pretty decent and provides value for the money spent. The disc is wide enough to provide full body cover and it can also ensure wear and tear and corrosion over time.
- It has an 8-inch shower head, which is wider than the normal stream shower heads that are on the market. This provides a good enough water flow and covers for the user.
- This model is a pretty flexible one, as the xo summer can either opt for a stronger force with the rain shower or just use the shower head for a regular force shower which also uses lesser water.
- The design is sleek but also not very loud, with the chrome effect being minimal and the Colors used also being much more subtle than other models in the market.
- 8-inch shower head
- Mid-range and affordable
- Simple but sturdy build
- 2 shower spray patterns
- High-pressure mechanism
- Uses 2.5 GPM in the standard models
- The switch between patterns isn’t very smooth
- Installation can be a little complicated
Do you have a larger sized bathroom with ample space for showers? If yes, then this model could be the right pick for you. The wide shower disk and expansive flow pattern make it ideal for a larger bathroom setting. It also has a high-pressure mechanism, which is great for a full coverage shower, and the sturdy build is truly durable and can withstand the wear and tear.
Delta 58471-PK H2O Kinetic Technology In2ition – Best Handheld Shower Head
If you’re looking for an economical shower head that will give you just the right type of shower without too many fancy settings but also reach all the places you need to clean, then the Delta 58471 4-setting shower head is an absolutely great buy. Whether you want to bathe your pets or get your tub cleaned, this dynamic shower head is a good option.
Delta uses its signature In2ition technology to create a 2-in-1 shower head that can be used for multiple purposes. This makes the whole shower experience a very versatile one for its users. Installing this shower system is also fairly easy and convenient for someone who is looking to do it themselves.
- Versatile spray settings which include the H2OKinetic spray, H2OKinetic spray with Massage, Massaging spray. All of these settings are great to use and can be switched very easily without inconvenience.
- There is also a setting called Pause, where one doesn’t have to completely shut off the shower during a shave or trim, but just pause or reduce the shower flow instead.
- If also comes with the MagnaTite Docking system, which is a magnetic setting that allows the firm docking of your shower head every time you fix it back. This ensures that the shower is docked back securely.
- 2-in-1 system for versatility
- Chrome finish
- 4 settings in one shower
- Unique wave pattern flow
- Easy installation
- 2.5 GPM uses more water
- Priced on the higher side
- Lacks instructions manual
A shower that gives you the benefits of 2 shower heads in one? Yes, please! This great model is perfect for people with bigger families, children, and pets, so that the shower experience for each member is a wholesome and comfortable one. There’s nothing like a versatile shower unit, and this is one is pretty easy to maintain and install too, so a multipurpose shower is always a blessing!
Delta 58045 In2ition Two-In-One Shower – Dual Shower Head With Multiple Settings
This model is a simple but effective 2-in-1 shower, that provides the convenience of a traditional wall-mounted shower and also a handheld faucet that can be used easily. The regular shower experience allows 4 different types of flow settings, and the faucet comes off quite easily as well.
Delta keeps in mind that a lot of us still prefer our showers to be wall mounted, and also caters to those of us who like to use a handheld shower faucet every now and then for convenience. With a great combination of the two, this shower mechanism is a good option to opt for.
- Made from plastic that has a chrome finish, which allows for a longer shelf life and also prevents rusting over time, which is imminent with a shower head that uses metal on the surface.
- There is a long, 69-inch hose that is attached to the detachable shower head or faucet. This means that it is easy to move around and even stretches out to a decent length.
- The settings can be switched from either a pulsing and very steady spray for the full body or a massaging type slow or fast spray that is not so vigorous, as per the convenience of the user.
- Versatile spray settings
- Long faucet cord or hose
- Both wall mounted and faucet options
- 2.0 GPM force for lesser water usage
- Also includes a “pause” setting
- Not everyone prefers a plastic shower head
- The docking for the faucet isn’t very steady
Wall mounted showers will always be a favorite for some of us, no matter how many new inventions and advancements take shape later on. So, for that lot, this shower gives a good feel of a wall mounted shower and also a handheld shower. And, if you’re ever worried that a 2-in-1 shower might take up too much water, you can leave those worries behind with this model because of its efficient water usage!
Speakman S-2252-PN-E2 Signature Brass Icon – Best High Pressure Shower Head
If one is looking for a shower head that looks and performs differently from any other model available in the market, then the S-2252 Icon is a viable option. Speakman has developed this very versatile but differently designed shower head for a whole new user experience. With a shower head that can be manually adjusted in different ways, it has a new feel to it.
The great thing about this model is the number of different settings one can employ. The transition from one spray setting to another is both smooth and gradual, and the performance of the shower head despite so many nozzles is seamless and effortless. Speakman is a very reputable brand that has been around for over a century and is known for their durable and good quality products.
- It comes with a total of 48 spray nozzles that are channeled through only 6 plungers. However, this doesn’t mean that the flow of the spray has any disturbance or intersection. It allows a smooth and uninterrupted performance.
- The quality of the shower head is impeccable, as it is made from solid brass and also has a smooth chrome finish polish on it. And the nozzles are fully self-cleaning, which means maintenance is never a big hassle.
- The shower head features the signature Anystream technology that Speakman has created. With this tech, one can manually rotate the shower head with ease and switch between a full force spray to a massaging or pulsing spray with absolute ease and convenience.
- Anystream technology for ease of use
- Multiple nozzles and spray settings
- Versatile design
- Good quality and durable finish
- Also available in 2.0 GPM
- Small diameter of just 4″
- Definitely a pricey model
Any shower experience has to be easy, convenient and hassle-free, and this Speakman shower head is all about that. With a super easy mechanism to switch between spray modes and a nozzle system that is self-cleaning, all you need to do is step in, have a great shower and step out. Of course, all of this comes at a hefty price so, if budget isn’t a constraint, you can definitely consider this model for your bathroom!
Are there different types of shower heads?
Yes, there are! You can choose between a variety of shower heads depending on your requirements and your budget. Considering a shower is how most people start their day off, you might do well to invest in a shower head that suits you in all ways.
There are 7 types of shower heads that are available starting from the simple single spray to the sophisticated sliding bar. Here’s all of them:
Single spray showerhead
When most people talk about shower heads, this model is what they usually mean. This kind of shower head is useful when you want a no fluff model without the extras normally associated with the other models. It delivers good flow at adequate pressure while being simple to operate. They are usually priced well and last long – a combination which makes them a popular buy.
Rain shower head
A rain shower head is basically a huge shower head which offers superior coverage and is directly placed above the subject. This is something that has been gaining popularity in recent times because it does not eject water at high pressure but still offers superior coverage compared to the single spray. This superior coverage makes it so that you don’t have to move around too much.
These showers are usually great for convenience and also to reach all those places that a regular shower cannot. Handheld shower heads can also double as wall mounted shower heads as some models can be fixed back onto the wall as well. They’re definitely more flexible to use than a fixed head shower.
Body spray or 2-in-1
For some of us, having to choose between using a shower wall mounted or handheld isn’t enough, and this is where body spray shower heads are the perfect combination. These are setups where the fixed and the handheld showers are attached to the same water line, so one has the option of using either one or both at the same time.
Those of us who are fascinated by a fancy shower set up, with lights and LED displays, this type of shower heads are a great option. These are chargeable shower heads, battery powered, which come with various options like customizable lights, displaying temperature and shower setting on an LED panel, switching between settings using the panel and so on.
For more hi-tech experience in the shower, Bluetooth shower heads are a new variant in this category. These come with music speakers which can be remotely connected to, and paired with a phone, laptop, PC, or any other Bluetooth device. One can also answer calls, receive notifications, listen to the news and radio and much more with these showers.
For someone who wants to enjoy the power of two shower heads, a dual shower head set up in the perfect choice. These can be separate shower heads or attached, and they have both simultaneous and individual settings as well. One can create a number of interesting settings combinations between both the heads and have an enjoyable shower experience.
Best shower head brands available in the market
This powerhouse brand was established way back in 1873 and is best known for its line of durable and good quality plumbing products. They are also into selling furniture items, tiles, generators and so on. Kohler products are reliable and have years of expertise going into making them one of the best in the market.
This brand caters exclusively to the bathroom and kitchen fittings market and has been around for well over a century. In the recent decades, their products have seen a lot of innovation and improvements, coming out with a lot of their own signature features and making their line of products both modern and durable.
Speakman offers a wide range of emergency equipment, showering products and also commercial plumbing products. Founded in 1869, the brand today functions on the principle of using service principles from ages ago but manufacturing techniques that are new-age and contemporary, making their product and service experience a perfect combination of the two.
One of the newer but equally strong competitors in the market, Waterpik has a range of showering products and also oral health offerings. They’re best known for cost-effective but user-friendly products that are easy to install, use and maintain, which is why they can be a consumer favorite.
This Germany based company was founded in 1901 and has since entered many overseas markets with their plumbing and fitting products. The brand is best known for their cutting-edge designs and sleek models which not only look great but are also very up-to-date and functional.
This brand offers a dynamic range of bathroom and kitchen accessories that have simple features but a long shelf life. They’re known for products with high durability and also easy to fix and maintain. Moen is one of those brands that consumers can trust for great customer service.
This brand is an innovative one, both in terms of design and quality. They believe strongly in the principle of saving water and using the least amount of water possible to provide the same quality of service. They have a versatile range of fittings and accessories that come with a guarantee of being great in terms of performance and quality.
Features to look for in a good shower head
1. If you’re just a single person at home who doesn’t spend more than a few minutes a day in the shower, spending on a very expensive shower head doesn’t make sense. In the current market, a lot of even cheaper models offer a lot of different features and also come with good enough functionality. A good shower head should definitely offer value for the money spent.
2. The design can make a big difference to your shower experience as well. Larger shower heads definitely give more flow and coverage than a small shower head. Then again, there are some models which can be adjusted and do give good enough water flow even with a smaller sized head. Hence, it’s smart to go for a shower head with a good enough size.
3. Some shower heads are very basic, with just a single water flow pattern. However, there are those which have multiple settings like mist or massage, which can be easily switched between. So, if you’re looking for a more dynamic shower head experience, it’s better to go for a shower head with multiple settings.
4. Water usage is also a big factor when it comes to shower heads. Some models can use up a lot of water and some use very little water but do not offer the same functionality. The WELS rating, which stands for Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards, is something that one should look out for. This rating is given between 1 to 6, and a higher rating would mean better water use efficiency. This forms an important part of shower head ratings.
Why is water conservation so important?
Water is a natural resource, no doubt, and one that is touted to be unlimited, but in reality, the story is very different. All over the world, water as a resource is gradually depleting and if there ever came a time when water was scarce or hard to find, it would be devastating for the planet and everyone who lives on it. Water is an essential commodity for life, one that none of us can do without. Hence, conserving water is an absolute necessity.
Water can easily be wasted and not even be put to proper use during a shower. This is why many new brands have come up with models that use minimal water flow but do not compromise on the quality of the spray pattern at the same time. Since water is such a dynamic resource, it can and should be conserved. It’s also a great way to save money in the long run, because these shower heads use less power as well.
Q: What is GPM?
A: GPM stands for Gallons per Minute. It is a unit of volumetric flow that can be used to calculate and denote how much water is flowing through one minute of continuous flow.
Q: What is a good flow rate for a shower head?
A: Some of the current shower head models in the market offer a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. However, as per current standards, 2.0 GPM is the ideal rate that one should be looking at.
Q: What is better to use, pipe dope or Teflon tape?
A: Pipe dope is a little more complicated to use and would require you to hire a professional plumber to get it fixed on. It does, however, do a good job of sealing the pipes and preventing leakage. Teflon or plumber’s tape, on the other hand, is a flexible, easy to use tape and can be used for quick resealing without the need for professional help.
Q: How should I clean my shower head?
A: The simplest and most cost-effective way to clean a shower head at home is to soak it in vinegar in a plastic bag for about an hour and then wash it down with water. The acidic properties of vinegar do a good job of cleaning away dirt and muck.
Q: Are tools required to install the shower head?
A: There are simple tools like a tench and Teflon tape that you would require to install your shower head. Again, it depends on the shower head model itself. Sometimes shower heads also come with an instruction leaflet that tells you all about how it can be installed.
A good shower can make a real difference to anyone’s day, which is why having the right shower head is a necessity and also something worth spending on. So, as long as you know what type of shower head you want, what brand you’re going to zero in on and what features are a must-have for you, you’re all set to fix up your bathroom with a custom shower that’ll make your experience a memorable one every time!